Simple Injector
Simple Injector
Looks alright.
#Approved
#Approved
My old injector doesn't work on my new pc so I have been looking for an easy-to-use injector. Thanks.
Arctic Combat crashes after injecting :/
Could you please explain how to use this?
By the way, Automatic doesnt work for me I have to use Manual because I cant click Inject when I use Automatic
Could you please explain how to use this?
By the way, Automatic doesnt work for me I have to use Manual because I cant click Inject when I use Automatic
Leeched source code.
how i use this thing?
It's easy to use , looks good .. 
So , keep it up
---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------
1. Open Injector
2. Write your process back of the " Proccess : " text . You don't have to write it with " .exe "
3. Choose your .dll file
4. Choose Injection type ( Manual or Automatical Injection , and Close after injection)
5. Run your game
6. And that should be all .
I hope i helped you .

So , keep it up

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------
1. Open Injector
2. Write your process back of the " Proccess : " text . You don't have to write it with " .exe "
3. Choose your .dll file
4. Choose Injection type ( Manual or Automatical Injection , and Close after injection)
5. Run your game
6. And that should be all .
I hope i helped you .

simple , but works fine :P good job
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Helphelp with simple injector
9 Programming Tutorial RequestsSimple Injector
4 CrossFire DiscussionsHow to create one simple injector with vb 08?ML 7 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[TUT]How to make a Simple Injector! 38 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeHow to make a simple injector With c++ ?? 8




