Good hacks?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Good hacks?
What are some good ahcks if you are new to the game?
aimbot(best), walk thru walls, shoot thru walls, no zone damage, speed hack, fly hack(my favorite) , no recoil, no reload, see ghost, wall hack

thank me if i helped in any way
Quote Originally Posted by zig215rapper View Post
aimbot(best), walk thru walls, shoot thru walls, no zone damage, speed hack, fly hack(my favorite) , no recoil, no reload, see ghost, wall hack

thank me if i helped in any way

All those you mentioned gets you out of the room.. meaning you get error.
Aimbot
Fullbright
Master Ghost
No Nade Damage
No Recoil
No Reload
No Zone Damage
No Weapon Weight
STW
WTW
wall hack
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
What are some good ahcks if you are new to the game?
Try playing legit if you're new.
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Try playing legit if you're new.
Oh alright thanks, so I will just play legit till I get the hang of the game I guess
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Oh alright thanks, so I will just play legit till I get the hang of the game I guess
Don't. You'll get hooked into the game and invest yourself into the game. Later, when you wanna try hacks, you will get banned, either from an alt or from your main. If you wanna hack, do it now or never.
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Oh alright thanks, so I will just play legit till I get the hang of the game I guess
I'd advise that. But, if you ever do decide to hack, make sure it's on an Alt and don't affiliate your self with the account.
Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
Don't. You'll get hooked into the game and invest yourself into the game. Later, when you wanna try hacks, you will get banned, either from an alt or from your main. If you wanna hack, do it now or never.
Meh. It's not that bad :/ If you can avoid investing more then $20, I'll applaud this kid.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us