Pixel Art Map

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Pixel Art Map
I decided to share Map i was making Pixel Arts on , Theres like 50 or So Pixel arts , I will start Making more Pixel arts soon , when ill have more Time.

Don't Forget To rate



 
Scans
Pixel Art By modred_mpgh.net.rar218 KB · 60 downloads Scanning…
@crex Please Approve
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
@Woods Please Approve
I'm not Woods, but approved!
Quote Originally Posted by Lonesome Cowboy View Post


I'm not Woods, but approved!
Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Chessmaster98 View Post
Wow, this is very nice. I love all the pokemon. I might even make someof these on my maps. Anyway great job
Thanks
Wow, this is very nice. I love all the pokemon. I might even make someof these on my maps. Anyway great job
Thanks a lot i will download and get some skill
Nice! me want add your +rep but cannot.
Quote Originally Posted by Invader-Zim View Post
Nice! me want add your +rep but cannot.
Thanks , You can't give Reps until you have 50Rep :P
Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post


Thanks , You can't give Reps until you have 50Rep :P
yea. it so hard to get rep.
Not a massive fan of pixel art but it looks good
Im working on 2nd Map now , Adding some Redstone stuff , Secret rooms to make it more interesting
Thanks a lot i will download it!
the map was amazing but why is your profile pic such a skank
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?