[Limited Release] - Swim hack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
[Limited Release] - Swim hack
CLOSED, I sent the hacks....
Right here :P
me is first hurray XD ok hopefully if im lucky i'l get
Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
Hey,

Ok, I have a private Swim hack (only swim, nothing else) I'm willing to give it away to 5 people via PM.

Its not that big of a hack... but if you want it, reply here.

DO NOT REPLY AFTER 7:30 PM ESDT (GMT -5), April 30, 2007, or else you will be disqualified from any further releases like this.

I'll choose 5 people out of those that reply.




DO NOT PM ME OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
lol its just a giviaway of a hack...the way u say "disqualified" is as if it was a compatition...
Quote Originally Posted by naomelembro14 View Post
lol its just a giviaway of a hack...the way u say "disqualified" is as if it was a competition...
well ya 5 ppl who he choses will get em..
so its kind of a completion.
sure i dould use it please
can you give me the download link too please
1 hour left how many relies u get??
i remember the one from iexplore.. i loved it :P lol
Im a newb to these forums but sure id like it >_>

(3:56 pm where i live right now)
Quote Originally Posted by bagpiperdude90 View Post
Hey,

Ok, I have a private Swim hack (only swim, nothing else) I'm willing to give it away to 5 people via PM.

Its not that big of a hack... but if you want it, reply here.

DO NOT REPLY AFTER 7:30 PM ESDT (GMT -5), April 30, 2007, or else you will be disqualified from any further releases like this.

I'll choose 5 people out of those that reply.




DO NOT PM ME OR YOU WILL BE IGNORED (happy, now?)


When I PM the hack, I'll PM the virus scan results, too...
well i found swim hack
but the address always changed
so i had 2 take it outta my trainer..
Quote Originally Posted by andyqutami View Post
well i found swim hack
but the address always changed
so i had 2 take it outta my trainer..
because the address is dynamic...
right click your address and click on "see what writes to this address"
look at the new address and memorize the offset...
highlight it and click on moreinfo
memorize the red address
go back to your cheat table and scan the red address with hex ticked
look for an address in green
add address manually
tick pointer, add the green address in to the crap and for the offset, put in the offset that you memorized...
can i have the hack, there are too many hackers in the court
ok, thread is closed... if you get a PM, then you get the hack. If you don't get a PM, then, well... sorry!

do NOT PM me asking for the hack... that will get you on my bad list.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us