Outdated[Simple WallHack] - Working on Win7 -32

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by itsmebadman View Post
No loool, What happen?
Don't care.
what are the hotkeys? for this hack?
how instal a hack please
wow it work but i dont seem to be able to play long every time i play it will come up with xtrap
This hack wont work on CrossFire NA.
It is only working on EU.
I tested it today working 100%


---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Read the description please.
[F2] - WallHack


---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

You will need a injector, The injector in the the .rar file.
1.Run injector as Admin
2.Type process name " crossfire "
3.Browse DLL (Itsmebadman.dll)
4.Click on Automatic Injection
5.Run crossfire.exe = CrossFire EU and enjoy!
This is for NA?
Nope.
It wont work for CrossFire NA = xTrap
Only working on CrossFire EU
Quote Originally Posted by itsmebadman View Post
This hack wont work on CrossFire NA
dang it would be lovely if you did the NA one <3
Quote Originally Posted by happy2cu View Post
dang it would be lovely if you did the NA one <3
I think not he who made it he just got help from mamo.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
I think not he who made it he just got help from mamo.
you all should get together and make the biggest hack ever made on cf and release is on a differant part of the fourms so it dosent get detected as quick you know would be nice.
also ^_~Demon~_^ why dont your hacks work on my pc >.< verry sad yours seem verry good <3
Quote Originally Posted by happy2cu View Post
you all should get together and make the biggest hack ever made on cf and release is on a differant part of the fourms so it dosent get detected as quick you know would be nice.
also ^_~Demon~_^ why dont your hacks work on my pc >.< verry sad yours seem verry good <3
I made Memory Wall ​​does not make me beginner in the making hacks, Memory Wall is so easy and no need alot skills in C++, so I think I'm still not good in C++ for make the hack you talking about.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
I made Memory Wall ​​does not make me beginner in the making hacks, Memory Wall is so easy and no need alot skills in C++, so I think I'm still not good in C++ for make the hack you talking about.
you seem verry good tho because i dont know that much dose yours work in cf NA?
Quote Originally Posted by happy2cu View Post
you seem verry good tho because i dont know that much dose yours work in cf NA?
I tried to use another addies for make it for CFNA but doesn't working and gives crash.
Quote Originally Posted by Nexero View Post
I tried to use another addies for make it for CFNA but doesn't working and gives crash.
hey demon if you were to make a hack and not release it on the fourms would it last longer, like not get xtraped?
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?