HelpHow to launch CA

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to launch CA
So It has been about 4 months since I have used a hack and I forgot where to launch it from. I tried using one a while back with the homepage and it did not work.
oh there is a lil icon on your desktop if there isn't renstall and you should be able to lunch it from there.
You can also launch it from the manual game launcher in the Ca folder
Quote Originally Posted by fordens View Post
So It has been about 4 months since I have used a hack and I forgot where to launch it from. I tried using one a while back with the homepage and it did not work.
Let me google that for youⓘ
This should help
You can either launch from the direct launcher on your desktop or from the Combat Arms Folder. The other option of launching from the website is no longer available.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us