how to make a server?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
how to make a server?
Could anyone tell me if its possible to make a server without paying that is run of computer and could you also post a tutorial.

I would also like to ask if there is a ddos risk on if my internet will get ddosed or it will ddos just the server
Quote Originally Posted by sgbadman View Post
Could anyone tell me if its possible to make a server without paying that is run of computer and could you also post a tutorial.

I would also like to ask if there is a ddos risk on if my internet will get ddosed or it will ddos just the server
If you host a server from your own computer you can get your entire internet DDoSed. If you rent one it usually comes with DDoS protection.
You could search the internet maybe. Just maybe.
Use google before u post.
I reccomend Steamcmd
Quote Originally Posted by sgbadman View Post
Could anyone tell me if its possible to make a server without paying that is run of computer and could you also post a tutorial.

I would also like to ask if there is a ddos risk on if my internet will get ddosed or it will ddos just the server
If you need a server to play some time with friends then set up hamachi/tuungle
then start a new game,and top-right corner choose X-players instead of singleplayer.
Then your friends will just have to write "connect *your ip here*" to join you.
You have to use SteamCMD and maybe a wiki tut on how to make a server? Also dont use srcds that is outdated and old!
But ddos will wipe you off the internet like a sack of shit, Just a warning... I recommend buying a server!
Quote Originally Posted by fluffyjj View Post
But ddos will wipe you off the internet like a sack of shit, Just a warning... I recommend buying a server!
watch out fluffy aka snow boi aka (86.183.109.180) BT.COM services user will ddos you harder than a mother trucker (tm)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?