WTBPlay Rust hack teaching/tutorial etc (REFER TO THREAD)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Play Rust hack teaching/tutorial etc (REFER TO THREAD)
Buying any tutorials on how to no clip through doors / successfully speed hack without using cheat engine. Any help would be amazing.

Skype - josh.perezz
Quote Originally Posted by istorm1 View Post
Buying any tutorials on how to no clip through doors / successfully speed hack without using cheat engine. Any help would be amazing.

Skype - josh.perezz
Rust keys/accounts legitamently are hard to get. I doubt anyone will be hacking on theirs.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
Rust keys/accounts legitamently are hard to get. I doubt anyone will be hacking on theirs.
There are alot of hackers in rust =p
And u just need to draw a fucking picture to get a fucking key LOL
For no-clipping through walls, go to either the left or right side of a beam. After you've done that, keep running into it and try alternating between your a & d key, and eventually you will clip through the wall. However some walls are unclippable if the base-owner put up tons of stacked barricades.

You can get a speedhack without something hacking it (Cheat Engine, .dll + injectors) if you see someone speeding around they are either

1) Hacking

2) Their car model is bugged af.

Now I know I just gave you a free lesson, but if you would like to donate to me that would be greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Redemption' View Post
For no-clipping through walls, go to either the left or right side of a beam. After you've done that, keep running into it and try alternating between your a & d key, and eventually you will clip through the wall. However some walls are unclippable if the base-owner put up tons of stacked barricades.

You can get a speedhack without something hacking it (Cheat Engine, .dll + injectors) if you see someone speeding around they are either

1) Hacking

2) Their car model is bugged af.

Now I know I just gave you a free lesson, but if you would like to donate to me that would be greatly appreciated.
wtf that's noob shit xD
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us