So Called Mates

Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


So you've been ban before. Cuz it goes 3 days, then 7 days, then 14? then 30? then banned. Idk how it goes. Never been ban before


---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------



Everything you post relate with veronika.
What makes you think that?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


What makes you think that?
Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa
And that's why you don't trust people

That's why .


---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
Man, now I have to let you farm twice as long

Why is that?
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post





That's why .


---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------




Why is that?
Lol what makes you think im making a reference?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Lol what makes you think im making a reference?
Nevermind .
Quote Originally Posted by TheEmoGirl View Post


Sure weirdo
What's your IGN?
Man, now I have to let you farm twice as long
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackPro View Post
14 days :/ he says he will make it up to me by buying me 75k zp

doubt that will happen though
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ASSHOLIC "FRIENDS" LIKE THAT. I HAD A "FRIEND" LIKE THAT, HE STOLE MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT, HE GAVE AWAY MY PERSONAL INFO AND CELLPHONE NUMBER TO PEOPLE ACROSS THE INTERNET AND CF, AND HE WAS A REAL BITCH. NEVER TRUST PEOPLE LIKE THAT.


NEVER
Quote Originally Posted by Lightseer View Post
DON'T GET ME STARTED ON ASSHOLIC "FRIENDS" LIKE THAT. I HAD A "FRIEND" LIKE THAT, HE STOLE MY MINECRAFT ACCOUNT, HE GAVE AWAY MY PERSONAL INFO AND CELLPHONE NUMBER TO PEOPLE ACROSS THE INTERNET AND CF, AND HE wWAS A REAL BITCH. NEVER TRUST PEOPLE LIKE THAT.


NEVER
I would say take a deep breathe but that made me mad too I HATE INTERNET PEOPLES!! Except the rare occasions when they are cool
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
I HATE INTERNET PEOPLES!!
So you hate me?
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


So you hate me?
You forgot the part where I said the rare occasion where they are cool. I love you
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
You forgot the part where I said the rare occasion where they are cool. I love you
You bettah!
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


You bettah!
Okay
Posts 31–43 of 43 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?