Thumbs upWTSELO BOOSTING || GOLD/PLATNIUM TO DIAMOND,FOR FIRST 2 PEOPLE FREE!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
ELO BOOSTING || GOLD/PLATNIUM TO DIAMOND,FOR FIRST 2 PEOPLE FREE!
Hello,i am Diamond I from EU West (ign: karikiram) ,Its boring in Diamond to play,so i want BOOTS first 2 Gold/Platnium/Diamond player who PM me here and i'm boots for free!

Gold->Platnium
Platnium->Diamond
Diamond->(hard job) challenger
(btw.I'm no boosting bronze and silver becuase there is much noobs so i can't boots)
Quote Originally Posted by tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt t
(btw.I'm no boosting bronze and silver becuase there is much noobs so i can't boots)[/I
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
If you're diamond you can carry them simple. no problem. it's too easy.
You should keep an eye on him. He added me on Skype today claiming he could boost my Silver III account to Gold for free. And in his thread, he clearly states that he does not boost for Bronze and Silver because there is so much "noobs". He seems fishy, watch out!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?