Free RP Method Ebook

Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZaggySeth View Post
ssl meetme isn't working, 503 error
Thats probably your firewall or browser.
I'm all for exploiting companies out of their money, but not actual people like this.
Bit too 'mean' for me.
edit: Went with it anyway. it also works for other companies that support BOKU as a purchase option.
Got a fool to pay 40.00 for my Planetside 2 cash.

edit 2: Lol, worked another 3 times. What can I do with 21K Station cash in Planetside 2?
Sigh, doesn't show me a $25 option, but $10 is fine enough. Thanks for the release,
Quote Originally Posted by Corgi- View Post
Sigh, doesn't show me a $25 option, but $10 is fine enough. Thanks for the release,
Np ^^ although Im kinda pissed with 60 downloads and 7 thanks I mean there is a "Download+Thanks" options right?
Anyway thanks for leaving one anyway
Im the original owner of this ebook and I give Panda rights to give this away for free.
Thanks for this ebook man, do you know any sites that will work? Besides facebook, myspace, meetme and omegle?
Quote Originally Posted by ryokeh View Post
Thanks for this ebook man, do you know any sites that will work? Besides facebook, myspace, meetme and omegle?
Try googling like adult chat rooms or something. Could work on those.
By the most poeple it says something with verizon wireseless
Quote Originally Posted by Dilie View Post
By the most poeple it says something with verizon wireseless
Yeah I get that a lot too. You just have to get lucky with someone who doesn't have a prepaid limit.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Yeah I get that a lot too. You just have to get lucky with someone who doesn't have a prepaid limit.
Well, I get Verizon wireless's and I just go to the 50 max, hey, it's RP am i right?
Quote Originally Posted by ryokeh View Post
Well, I get Verizon wireless's and I just go to the 50 max, hey, it's RP am i right?
I use it for Artix points, Station cash, and AP on Aeriagames.
This guide can be applied on basically any site with a ton of horny gents and any game that accepts payment by phone
I tried this on about 10 kids from the US and 5 from UK.

Doing it on the UK setting is harder because it requires them to reply with a certain letter, making it hard to explain in advance.

Anyways i used this story on a teenager chatroom.

I start off by saying I want to text but my father has but an app on my phone that stops me from texting strangers numbers becuase i got caught sending nudes a week ago.

They usually reply with 'oh ' or 'I wish that was me'

So I go on to say that we can get round it by saying that when i text you a vid of my pussy it will give you a code and some bullshit story, just ignore it its part of my dads app to scare you away. Don't be scared off I am looking forward to texting you

They usually reply to this with 'ok' or 'no problem'

I then get their phone-number and put it in the LoL client.

EVERY time i've done this they have said 'lol fuck off' or just gone offline instantly.

Anyone got any idea where im going wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Doshyy View Post
I tried this on about 10 kids from the US and 5 from UK.

Doing it on the UK setting is harder because it requires them to reply with a certain letter, making it hard to explain in advance.

Anyways i used this story on a teenager chatroom.

I start off by saying I want to text but my father has but an app on my phone that stops me from texting strangers numbers becuase i got caught sending nudes a week ago.

They usually reply with 'oh ' or 'I wish that was me'

So I go on to say that we can get round it by saying that when i text you a vid of my pussy it will give you a code and some bullshit story, just ignore it its part of my dads app to scare you away. Don't be scared off I am looking forward to texting you

They usually reply to this with 'ok' or 'no problem'

I then get their phone-number and put it in the LoL client.

EVERY time i've done this they have said 'lol fuck off' or just gone offline instantly.

Anyone got any idea where im going wrong?
The problem is, is that I released this for free. A lot more people are susceptible to this now as they are probably seeing the same shit every day.
hey this method is nice but there is 1 problem what if i dont have an amarican cell phone/number what can i do?
Posts 16–30 of 67 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?