QuestionFor vs. While Loops

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
This is what you should have asked six93. Don't be cruel...
perhapes i wus a litel rude by imediatly callin him reterted, sry

but we both c teh mistake was w/ the teacher so das oke

but u sed "you know the opcodes it all gets compiled to? for m$ and other compilers? gt fo." wich implies u r awer of a senario wer an eqivalent while loop is slower den a for loop

can u shoew me a test caes of wer any mainstreaum complier wil hav discrerepancies in the asm betwen wat it makes 4 a for lup and an eqivlent while lup? thx
no I think they're the same. I c teh mistake diffurently.

edit:
" u r awer of a senario wer an eqivalent while loop is slower den a for loop " -- I am not aware of such : D Since you seemed like you were so positive, I was hoping you could explain a little more.
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
no I think they're the same. I c teh mistake diffurently.

edit:
" u r awer of a senario wer an eqivalent while loop is slower den a for loop " -- I am not aware of such : D Since you seemed like you were so positive, I was hoping you could explain a little more.
wut du u nid me 2 explaiun exacedtly? i am gr8 at explaiunign things
Quote Originally Posted by Shanks_ View Post
wut du u nid me 2 explaiun exacedtly? i am gr8 at explaiunign things
With that kind of grammar?
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


With that kind of grammar?
yea sur u can undsernstande me rite now riet? imean its note like its a prooblem . or imean as the expreshion gose, a 'langugae barier'

im not the best at english or typing but im still smaert

like iq of 100 sumthing knid of smart d00d
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?