Cocksucker App.

Posts 16–30 of 198 · Page 2 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Blue/Violet tittays all the way.
AMMMBBBBEEEEERRRR ALLLLEEEERRRTTT
Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
If you're a women Brinley, I want you to start living as a gay-women, having a gay relationship with a gay-women. Darp...
You don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


You don't make sense.

He made perfect sense to anyone who does not touch small women.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
He made perfect sense to anyone who does not touch small women.
Does everyone visualize duct tape over your mouth so early into the conversation?
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


Does everyone visualize duct tape over your mouth so early into the conversation?
Do you have warrants out for your arrest, Chestmobile.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Do you have warrants out for your arrest, Chestmobile.
You're just mad because your mom has a bigger dick than you.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


You're just mad because your mom has a bigger dick than you.
You mom jokes, good, your mom... has a bigger vagina tan you because my tornado came through last night.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
You mom jokes, good, your mom... has a bigger vagina tan you because my tornado came through last night.
If Richard Simmons and Michael Jackson had a baby, you would be the flamboyant idiot it grows into.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


If Richard Simmons and Michael Jackson had a baby, you would be the flamboyant idiot it grows into.
Yet still you google hot girls...
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Yet still you google hot girls...
I don't google hot girls. I know them.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Yet still you google hot girls...
You are trying waaaaay too hard. You'll end up just being banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


I don't google hot girls. I know them.
Lol yeah cause you stalk their face books with your pimply ass.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Lol yeah cause you stalk their face books with your pimply ass.
I don't have a facebook.


Your argument is invalid.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


I don't have facebook.
What did you google to find your profile picture?
I enjoy reading the war in this thread
Posts 16–30 of 198 · Page 2 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?