HelpThe exception unknown software (0xc000000d) can't start CF

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
The exception unknown software (0xc000000d) can't start CF
I get that error and I need help ASAP. I bought ZP and I need to get some Christmas Crates.

Here's the error:

bump anyone?
open cf folder
Press Right Click In Patcher.exe
Then Properties
Then Compatility
Then Run This Program In Compatility mode for
And Choose Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 )
And Press At :-
Run This Program As An Administator
Thank Me If I Helped U PLeaseeeeeeeeeee
Quote Originally Posted by JackReshard View Post
open cf folder
Press Right Click In Patcher.exe
Then Properties
Then Compatility
Then Run This Program In Compatility mode for
And Choose Windows Vista (Service Pack 2 )
And Press At :-
Run This Program As An Administator
Thank Me If I Helped U PLeaseeeeeeeeeee
I have windows 7 why vista?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?