[REQEST/LP] v1kash.
Hey peoples,
I'm requesting a LP, Cookie monster theme. If your up for it post here.
Main Text/Name: v1kash. Make v1kash larger than [MPGH].
Sub Text/Quote:[MPGH]
Size: Whatever fits.
Style: Impact, or whatever goes.
Theme: -
Colour: Light Blue, and black or something.
Image/Render:
Reward: +1 Rep & Thanks.
Other Information:
Make it look like my current LP, made by EnergyK.
Thank-you and Good luck.
EDIT - Well I'm off, I'll check this thread tomorrow.
I'm requesting a LP, Cookie monster theme. If your up for it post here.
Main Text/Name: v1kash. Make v1kash larger than [MPGH].
Sub Text/Quote:[MPGH]
Size: Whatever fits.
Style: Impact, or whatever goes.
Theme: -
Colour: Light Blue, and black or something.
Image/Render:

Reward: +1 Rep & Thanks.
Other Information:
Make it look like my current LP, made by EnergyK.
Thank-you and Good luck.

EDIT - Well I'm off, I'll check this thread tomorrow.





