Adding Tempo onto hacked items?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Adding Tempo onto hacked items?
Not sure how to do this, been fooling around for a while and can't figure it out. Thanks, Ethann.
Not sure yet man it would be pretty hard to find but im sure someone will crack it soon
you know that really upsets me because before i found this thread somebody in-game gave me this guy right here...

Edit; Can't post links but 5305% tempo and 7535% critical!

but it was a level 1. Silly me thinking, OH, ILL DUPE IT, THEN GIVE ONE TO MY FRIEND AND ONE TO ME. We upgraded them and now they can't be reupgraded. so we're upset. :/
I'm not sure, I'm somebody will mess around with CE and accidently come across it ^_^
I did it! I found out how!
Quote Originally Posted by Ethann12 View Post
I did it! I found out how!
Post a tut?
I posted one just a minute ago!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us