Garena (SG/MY) League of Legends - Level Up Service/Elo Boost
Hello, I'm offering Levelling Up service for Garena (SG/MY) League of Legends.
1 account has been levelled-up to 30. Currently finishing the 2nd account with a few levels to go!
Prices:
Levels 1-5: $1 per level
Levels 6-10: $2 per level
Levels 11-15: $3 per level
Levels 16-20: $4 per level
Levels 21-25: $5 per level
Levels 26-30: $6 per level
Price is negotiable for large orders.
Playing time:
Mon, Thur, Fri, Sun: Can play for the whole day if somebody orders from me
Tue, Wed, Sat: 7pm-12mn
I will dedicate all my gaming time on your account only. So I will only take on a new job after I've finished yours. I guarantee that your account will be accelerated to your desired level.
Skype: Tonsofash
Whatsapp/SMS: 9670234five
Details for elo boosting can be discussed.
1 account has been levelled-up to 30. Currently finishing the 2nd account with a few levels to go!
Prices:
Levels 1-5: $1 per level
Levels 6-10: $2 per level
Levels 11-15: $3 per level
Levels 16-20: $4 per level
Levels 21-25: $5 per level
Levels 26-30: $6 per level
Price is negotiable for large orders.
Playing time:
Mon, Thur, Fri, Sun: Can play for the whole day if somebody orders from me
Tue, Wed, Sat: 7pm-12mn
I will dedicate all my gaming time on your account only. So I will only take on a new job after I've finished yours. I guarantee that your account will be accelerated to your desired level.
Skype: Tonsofash
Whatsapp/SMS: 9670234five
Details for elo boosting can be discussed.

