HELP ME! THERE'S A HORSE TRYING TO GET INTO MY HOUSE!

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
HELP ME! THERE'S A HORSE TRYING TO GET INTO MY HOUSE!
HELP! I need some advices ASAP, it's pressing his head towards my door. WTF SHOULD I DOOO??
Call the police, get fined, be poor, have no food, cook the horse, eat the horse.

Done.
kick it, square in the penis
Kill it with fire.
Man. Stop being such a bitch. Go for a FALCON PUNCH!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
HELP! I need some advices ASAP, it's pressing his head towards my door. WTF SHOULD I DOOO??


Let it in.
Quote Originally Posted by HurrLeDurr View Post


Let it in.
Then you kill it, and drink its blood.
Eat it .
Beware horses will anal fuck anyone in the house they try to enter with their there big pennis.
Call the pops you know the 5 0 animal control man.
PS: Go anal the fucking horse ! XD
Horse meat is delicious.
A horse is trying to get in your house and you're on mpgh posting about it?

Here's what you do:
Step1: Go to your laundry room.
Step2: open bleach.
Step3: Drink bleach until you die.
Hahaha,
The Wild Wild West!
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?