My BFH Modifications
Here are my modifications. Abilities, weapons, soldiers and vechicles. In weapons you will see wallhack, ammo hack. I put wallhack into vechicles too but it don't work. In abilities I make every ability from lvl 1-4 with power like lvl 5. But I can't change refresh time to work, because if I change it for 5 sec. then in game I can't use ability after 5 sec beacuse it refreshing longer even if it shows its ready to use. In soldiers I add more health points to everyone and swimming speed is increased, commandos are the fastest XD. Some ability have increased active time, like 6th sense or fire bullets. I add to DefaultCustomization more emotes and XP and VP Boost.
I hope you will have fun with it and remember: Don't get banned XD
I don't change vechicles health points because i don't know if it works only if I'm inside or it will be still working when I get out and someone else get in. So, if you want to change it, so do it, but be careful ^^
It have modifications for both sides.
Free Image Hosting - www.sharefile.org
I hope you will have fun with it and remember: Don't get banned XD
I don't change vechicles health points because i don't know if it works only if I'm inside or it will be still working when I get out and someone else get in. So, if you want to change it, so do it, but be careful ^^
It have modifications for both sides.
Free Image Hosting - www.sharefile.org