Funny, because I read the manga...I just like to watch the anime as well. stop assuming ok
:/
And then they get revived to fight again 50 episodes later. *yawn*
That little scene where one of the soldiers threw an explosive kunai and Madara was pretty fucking awesome.
Might make a .gif of it.
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
That little scene where one of the soldiers threw an explosive kunai and Madara was pretty fucking awesome.
Might make a .gif of it.
SO YOU AGREE WITH ME? DAMN I KNEW THAT SCENE WAS BADASS AT ITS FINEST.
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
That little scene where one of the soldiers threw an explosive kunai and Madara was pretty fucking awesome.
Might make a .gif of it.
Yeah, that entire fight was just excellent. He was blocking shit that he couldn't even see, like it was no thang.
This whole episode was excellent, it just reminded my why I love the anime SO much. I can't wait to see more cannon episodes, it's just too awesome.
I also like being reminded of a lot of the stuff I missed, like how Kabuto suspected that Tobi wasn't trying to go along with Madara's plan from the beginning. Or how Kabuto had guessed that Madara didn't die after his battle with Hashi.
Anyways, excellent episode overall, can't wait for next week.
---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------
Hey Madara, this guy on the reddit thread for this weeks episodes made gifs from this episode, here's the one you were talking about.
^I like the one you chose as your sig better out of those two. (The second one).
This episode was just great, so wonderful. xD
Second, nice to see they choreographed this well.
Though don't know why since......well all those people are cannon fodder.
^Because it's the reveal of one of the strongest if not the strongest characters in the show? And one of the most important, and epic.
Originally Posted by scotbud123
^Because it's the reveal of one of the strongest if not the strongest characters in the show? And one of the most important, and epic.
Thanks for the compliments
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
Thanks for the compliments
No problem, Kami.
To be honest, this is the one episode I've been looking forward to since I read the chapter a long time ago. I heard the animation studio that was handling Naruto were going to get their best animators to do this shit... LIES. The animation is laughable.