OutdatedBlack Ops 2 - Zombie Trainer [v38]

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
Black Ops 2 - Zombie Trainer [v38]
Black Ops 2 - Zombie Trainer [v38|Steam]
(Don't forget to Thanks/Rep if you like it)



VirusTotal
Jotti's


-Usage-
Start Game
Start Trainer
Have Fun




-Featuers-
God Mode
Set Name
Set Score
Unlimited Ammo

/All 4 Players\
Black Ops 2 - Zombie Trainer_mpgh.net.rar296 KB · 1,921 downloads Scanning…
Thankyou Jorndel and whoever else made this Trainer it looks absolutely fantastic! Cannot wait to try it
People put hard work into making these hacks so I have decided since I cannot make hacks to contribute in return Instead I will donate because out of all honesty this site rocks and the hard work put into this site to maintaining it + making hacks are not free it cost valuable time.
So thankyou everyone.
Snap, I can't rep you, Thanks + instead.
Very nice!
It's kinda weird to see that your release has to be approved...
Can't wait to test this, Would it be a high ban rate if i were to use this in Single player?
No idea sorry, Just be patient.
//Approved.
Thanks Jorndel - it looks great!
when do I start it. when im ingame or in the lobby? and btw thanks
Start it when in-game, Been testing for 1 hour
Does your old Multiplayer-Triner still work? Because i need to hack something. xD
Quote Originally Posted by magiq MirroR View Post
Does your old Multiplayer-Triner still work? Because i need to hack something. xD
No.
New patch was released => old trainer = patched.
Usually about 10-30 minutes after I launch the hack while ingame, my computer blue screens. Someone help please, would be appreciated if some explanation/assistance was given
There is a bug on godmode. Everytime I buy juggernog I end up dying. When I don't buy jug i get unlimited health. Can you fix the bug please thanks.
I got a bug in GodMode too, Godmode doesnt even work even if i buy jug or not. But the rest, It's Just Too Perfect. Thanx!
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?