ArrowAudi R8 LMS Redeem Code

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Audi R8 LMS Redeem Code
they released codes guys check out ur emails u will find ur code there i got mine
its R8 LMS Ultra 3-days rental
code bro share pls
Quote Originally Posted by gonslo View Post
code bro share pls
its single use code i have used mine sorry. click on i want to recive emails about promotions and news in ur origin account to recive emails like this in the future,,,
I don't receive things from nfsw is that normal? :s
Quote Originally Posted by tehjules View Post
I don't receive things from nfsw is that normal? :s
no, that's not normal at all. you won't recive gifts or codes .....
and it`s not normal and you don`t give us any codes, then why the fck u made this post?
Quote Originally Posted by walle56 View Post
and it`s not normal and you don`t give us any codes, then why the fck u made this post?
i made this post to let you know you 've got the code in ur email... but you didn't get the code coz its your mistake not me...
there is peaple wasn't know about this.
Meh , rental ....

I thought it's perma , I was gonna contact support about it.
Quote Originally Posted by DA0 View Post
Meh , rental ....

I thought it's perma , I was gonna contact support about it.
lel, support is like the police ...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us