Keep it coming.
Minecraft Alt Giveaway #10!
MPGH Name: JonnyPC12
Number You Chose: 69
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I've always wanted to be able to play multiplayer with my friends.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yep
Number You Chose: 69
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I've always wanted to be able to play multiplayer with my friends.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yep
MPGH Name: pegasus3605
Number You Chose: 74
One sentence explaining why you should get it: because my friend wants to play with me and and he needs an account because we played a cracked server and my account got hacked , and we got raided
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yep
Number You Chose: 74
One sentence explaining why you should get it: because my friend wants to play with me and and he needs an account because we played a cracked server and my account got hacked , and we got raided
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yep

MPGH Name: Master_Sargon
Number You Chose: 31
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I should like this account because I've been trying to get one for months, I would be grateful of I got it.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
Number You Chose: 31
One sentence explaining why you should get it: I should like this account because I've been trying to get one for months, I would be grateful of I got it.
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
MPGH Name: polivilas
Number You Chose: 96
One sentence explaining why you should get it: need alts for griefs
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
Number You Chose: 96
One sentence explaining why you should get it: need alts for griefs
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
MPGH Name:Fefsfef
Number You Chose: 13
One sentence explaining why you should get it: potato
Did You Thank/Rep?: yes
Number You Chose: 13
One sentence explaining why you should get it: potato
Did You Thank/Rep?: yes
Number You Chose: 67
One sentence explaining why you should get it: Because im awesome
Did You Thank/Rep?: Why not ?
One sentence explaining why you should get it: Because im awesome

Did You Thank/Rep?: Why not ?

MPGH Name: andypats1
Number You Chose: 82
One sentence explaining why you should get it: Always wanted it. But could never get around to affording it. Too young as I am a student.
Did You Thank/Rep?: I don't see why not.
Number You Chose: 82
One sentence explaining why you should get it: Always wanted it. But could never get around to affording it. Too young as I am a student.
Did You Thank/Rep?: I don't see why not.
MPGH Name:Lilgeekboy
Number You Chose:55
One sentence explaining why you should get it:Because I can't afford to buy Premium account. Nd I want to play multilayer
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes
Number You Chose:55
One sentence explaining why you should get it:Because I can't afford to buy Premium account. Nd I want to play multilayer
Did You Thank/Rep?: Yes

Winner has been chosen! Thank you too all participants!
Please Close! @Lonesome Cowboy @crex
Please Close! @Lonesome Cowboy @crex
This thread is closed for replies.