WTTRP for NX

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
RP for NX
I have $125 RP and I am trading for NA NX and I will take best offer.
I would not mind going first.
I will PM you my skype if you ask for it.
thank you!
and I would appreciate for vouches!
ya i have Nexon points for NA add me on skype Bioshockedlight1
I'll give you a good offer. I can get free NX, and I can give you a method on top of that.

Add my skype: snoopyxhd
Quote Originally Posted by Swaly View Post
I'll give you a good offer. I can get free NX, and I can give you a method on top of that.

Add my skype: snoopyxhd
Swaly I added you

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Bump. Still Selling.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?