Originally Posted by olwayy Hey Guy's Hotkey's [Wallhack F2 On&Off] [Seeghost F3 On&Off] Auto On [NoFallDamage] ⓘ How to use: 1.Extract file [Olwayy_mpgh.net.rar] on your desktop 2.Use any undetected injector 3.Start crossfire Have fun Ingame screenshot ⓘ Credit's @Olwayy @ForeverRed @-[I]fLuX And genius bro <3 Virus scans VTⓘ && Jottiⓘ Aprove @BACKD00R @iSmexy nice hacks thanks
Is detected in crossfire na detected lol ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ---------- [SIZE=5]x-trap detect the hack I'm using window and using crossfire NA lol lol ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ---------- detected lol
Originally Posted by Fulaniitoxd Not work, CF NA. Detetec XTRAP Originally Posted by DarknessHD! Is detected in crossfire na detected lol ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ---------- [SIZE=5]x-trap detect the hack I'm using window and using crossfire NA lol lol ---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ---------- detected lol Originally Posted by Neechan06 Tried 5 different injectors, x-traps detects it.. I've tried 10 minutes ago still working
Nice Release, For all that say Detected use this injector --> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-injector.html