AvA account LT rank + ( Decent amount of guns)
Im looking to buy an AVA account. The account must have an over 1 S/D with a rank of LT or higher.
It must also have a decent amount of guns with no hack history or anything of that sort.
Im looking for cap guns and regular guns.
I will be paying USD paypal.
Add me on skype : EmeraldPPsale
Either you go first or we use an OMM
I WILL NOT GO FIRST. Scammers dont try cause i will delete if you say no to OMM.
It must also have a decent amount of guns with no hack history or anything of that sort.
Im looking for cap guns and regular guns.
I will be paying USD paypal.
Add me on skype : EmeraldPPsale
Either you go first or we use an OMM
I WILL NOT GO FIRST. Scammers dont try cause i will delete if you say no to OMM.


