OutdatedMinecraft Account Checker, Cracker

Posts 91–96 of 96 · Page 7 of 7
I believe he put a short tutorial somewhere on how to edit the program yourself; how to check it to login.minecraft.net. - I'll have to edit this post when I find it.

EDIT: Found it!!

This is a quote from mrBombast. I have not used this method yet, and I do not claim any part of it to be mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mrBombast View Post
Well, folks:
1. Its just the link that ahs been patched its not "login.minecraft" in the link anymore but it is "Minecraft/login" now.
2. I already managed to fix EggCracker
3. I cant release this since it is not allowed to do so when i edited it.

This is how you can fix this:

1. Open the jar file of eggcracker with WinRAR
2. Now open EggCrack13(with winrar)>com>teamlixo>eggcrack>crack>CrackThread.cl ass
3. Edit the CrackThread.class with notepad
4. Hit CTRL+F and type "login" or "minecraft"
5. Change the old link u find there with this one : Minecraft
6. Save
7. download this tool JAR Maker - Windows 8 Downloads
8. Run the tool fill in output (desktop or other map)
9. select input (The extracted files of the .jar)
10. Hit create
11. run and enjoy cracking and checking
Quote Originally Posted by stns347 View Post
I believe he put a short tutorial somewhere on how to edit the program yourself; how to check it to login.minecraft.net. - I'll have to edit this post when I find it.

EDIT: Found it!!

This is a quote from mrBombast. I have not used this method yet, and I do not claim any part of it to be mine.

Its not the link thats been changed.. They also changed what you send to the login authentication and what you get back. I would work on a fix if I could.

http://wiki****/Authenticationⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by fek[pwr4kj23[kj4kj3 View Post
Its not the link thats been changed.. They also changed what you send to the login authentication and what you get back. I would work on a fix if I could.

http://wiki****/Authentication
Ah.. okay. My bad. Mojang must just change it every 6 months or so to cause these problems at a guess.
Quote Originally Posted by mrBombast View Post
Programm name:
-EggCraft

Credits:
-To Manevolent

Includes:
-Possibilty to crack accounts.
-Possibilty to check accounts.
-Possibilty to use proxies
-A proxy list of 40 proxies (recomended to use 10-20 proxies maximum otherwise programm will be really slow)

Instructions Cracker:
-Select a Usrname list.
-Select a Password list.
-Select proxies.
-Select Output file.
-Press "start".

Instructions Checker:
-Select "usernameassword" file.
-Select proxies.
-Select outputfile.
-Press start.

Extra info:
-The Checker and the Cracker can check/ crack more then 150k accounts at once.
-How lower the proxie count how faster it will work.
-Proxie file is in the RAR and includes 40 Working proxies.

Screenshots:
-GyazoPicture - Cracker
-GyazoPicture - Checker

Virus scans:

How do i make it work?
I used it and it was the greatest cracker but now it does'nt works.
Can u give me a tutorial how to fix that?
Quote Originally Posted by EcoDeep View Post
How do i make it work?
I used it and it was the greatest cracker but now it does'nt works.
Can u give me a tutorial how to fix that?
If you want a tutorial learn java. Otherwise its unfixable for the normal person. And a guide editing the code would probably be against copyright.
Someone have any minecraft username list?
Posts 91–96 of 96 · Page 7 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?