What are some good team comp to run when playing rank 5's?
Im totally bad at coming up with the combos.
Top: Lee sin
Jungle: J4
Mid: Orianna
Bot ADC: Miss Fortune
Bot Support: Sona/Leona
Lee sin because you got a good assisen in the game.
Jarvan because he is a good tank, and he can engage good.
And i hope you know the Orinna Missfortune combo. And Sona Leona for the aoe stun/slow
Worked for 5 poeple that are in bronze so
Originally Posted by Famous
What are some good team comp to run when playing rank 5's?
I get all the other ones, but I really don't get this one.
Care to explain?
Originally Posted by Famous
I get all the other ones, but I really don't get this one.
Care to explain?
This team comp is basically a early game 1v1 team comp. Where they all can be fine and win the fight when going 1v1 and usually win the game early, but this team falls off late game and the jungle, Shaco, needs to be fed early game in order to do the team any good.
Originally Posted by Famous
I get all the other ones, but I really don't get this one.
Care to explain?
Yorick - Ult creates another Vayne
Mord - ult, if it kills someone, gives you another champ
Vayne - Strong as hell
Zilean - Revive op
Shaco - double up
Originally Posted by Bernard
Yorick - Ult creates another Vayne
Mord - ult, if it kills someone, gives you another champ
Vayne - Strong as hell
Zilean - Revive op
Shaco - double up
Oh, I seem to get it now.
To just get Vayne alive and do more damage.
Zac jungle
oriana mid
rumble top
ashe and zyra bot
strong engage disengage, good aoe
Top lee sin
Jg j4
Mid lb
Adc vayne
Supp taric
Very good top with cc and tanky.
Jg j4 is also tanky and has knock, slow and really good ult
Mid lb has silence and 'snare' with damage. Also can hav 2k hp when buying rog
Bottom has heal, dmg and s2stun.
Top: Yi
Jungle: Yi
Mid: Yi
Adc: Yi
Support: Unnecessary.