WTTTRADING PAYPAL MONEY FOR PAYZA MONEY. $15

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
TRADING PAYPAL MONEY FOR PAYZA MONEY. $15
I want what the title says. I will send you $15 in PayPal and you will send me $15 in Payza.
We are either going to use a middleman, or you will go first.
If I was a scammer I wouldn't accept with a middleman, just saying this to make it easier for you to decide if you want to go first or not. If not, no problem, let's use a MiddleMan.

I want it fast, simple and clean.
***Any attempts to scam me will be reported with proof, I will be using skype and take all the appropriate measures to ensure the Admin it is you who will be communicating with me in the conversation. I have reported several members before for trying to scam me. All have been banned.***

Thanks in advance,
Marios
Quote Originally Posted by lelelololele View Post
I want what the title says. I will send you $15 in PayPal and you will send me $15 in Payza.
We are either going to use a middleman, or you will go first.
If I was a scammer I wouldn't accept with a middleman, just saying this to make it easier for you to decide if you want to go first or not. If not, no problem, let's use a MiddleMan.

I want it fast, simple and clean.
***Any attempts to scam me will be reported with proof, I will be using skype and take all the appropriate measures to ensure the Admin it is you who will be communicating with me in the conversation. I have reported several members before for trying to scam me. All have been banned.***

Thanks in advance,
Marios
Middlemen don't do cash transfers. Too much personal risk.
I would do this, but I need $3 or so to cover currency exchange fees. (I'm converting Canadian to USD).
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
Middlemen don't do cash transfers. Too much personal risk.
I would do this, but I need $3 or so to cover currency exchange fees. (I'm converting Canadian to USD).
No thanks. The deal is off

request /close @Ravallo
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?