Weapon Damage Value Change

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon Damage Value Change
Is there a tutorial or somebody that can teach me how to change a weapon's damage value DIRECTLY through Cheat Engine? I already know changing the rarity and all that, but it changes all the other stats along with it. All I want is to modify the damage value. Anybody that can help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenyeung View Post
Is there a tutorial or somebody that can teach me how to change a weapon's damage value DIRECTLY through Cheat Engine? I already know changing the rarity and all that, but it changes all the other stats along with it. All I want is to modify the damage value. Anybody that can help me?
I don't think anyone on this forum has found that yet and doesn't really need to because we already have the rarity way.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenyeung View Post
Is there a tutorial or somebody that can teach me how to change a weapon's damage value DIRECTLY through Cheat Engine? I already know changing the rarity and all that, but it changes all the other stats along with it. All I want is to modify the damage value. Anybody that can help me?
Yea you can just change the rarity and it ups the damage but will just end up saying Bow with a red name and ridiculous damage so if your trying to look legit it wont work but oh well haha thats the only way I know of to change the damage.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us