WTBHave 69.22$ :)

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
@ @Gopnjik
Steam account with Borderlands 2 and Worms reloaded for $8 ?
Quote Originally Posted by wolfuniqe View Post
hahahahhaa u try to get recenge by make bad feedback now to me ?)) get a fucking life kiddo and the offer did not was intented to you noob !
also if I did sold to you that acc post any fucking piece of proof and Il give my curent balance of 50$ on paypal + that acc for totaly free !!! someone make a screenshot of this
lol if it wasn't intented for me, why you post it in my topic? Proof that I bought C9 account? Pff... easy. You recovered it. I won't buy anything from you.
I have personal origin account bf4 deluxe edition pre orden bf3 limited edition + premium + simcity 5 deluxe edition
I have Left For Dead 2 key.
I got a steam account, runescape account and 2 BFP4F accounts for sale.
Want to buy a Minecraft account (zulu1234) for 10-15$? maybe more? maybe less?
I'm selling runescape and last chaos account if you're interested
the user is banned so this thread can be closed !
Nice, you should you know.. buy a WarZ account from me
Quote Originally Posted by Gopnjik View Post
Shoot me with offers.
This is maybe out of you're map but I got an steam account with 51+ GAMES
steam: Steam Community :: kanz0 $
worth: $624.62
price: offer me around 40-50 USD
I have a lot of keys for many games.
Pm me on skype if You are interested - timecards.game
have a level 80 female sorceress gw2 account u interested?
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?