Injector Troubles

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Injector Troubles
Hi! I use the PerX injector to inject stuff. But it only injects the d3d9.dll only! all the dll's that follow it, like bypass.dll, tnt.dll, doesnt inject!

What am I doing wrong?

Here is what it says:

d3d9.dll (1/4) was injected successfully!

and btw I did auto inject, close after done, and the process is Engine.exe


Edit: I openned Task Manager and I found 2 Engine.exe's
wdf
and I also dl'ed another injector
OMFGZ Infinite DLL injector.
It managed to inject all of the dll's successfully but the game won't load.
Like, it won't even load the beginning NExon logo and the red zombie loading thing.
help?
Quote Originally Posted by convolution View Post
Hi! I use the PerX injector to inject stuff. But it only injects the d3d9.dll only! all the dll's that follow it, like bypass.dll, tnt.dll, doesnt inject!

What am I doing wrong?

Here is what it says:

d3d9.dll (1/4) was injected successfully!

and btw I did auto inject, close after done, and the process is Engine.exe
Open taskManager and clise Engine.exe from processes
i have a quick problem i resently passed over to windows 7 release candidate edition and now if i try to use any hacks the game wont even start, i thought they had been patched but i used my laptop were i have windows vista and it works fine..

what is the problem??
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us