Should I come back?

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Should I come back?
I haven't played CA like I used to 2 years ago. Now I'm stuck with an on and off schedule (playing once every couple of weeks for only one game, then uninstall). Should I come back and play extensively like I used to, or is the game still fucked?

Game is alot better now.
New modes, ranking is easier, cool guns, ect.
Do et.
I think so JFFDhfsoihdfsdfes
Play a couple of games and see how you feel. If you like it, CA will always be there for you.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Play a couple of games and see how you feel. If you like it, CA will always be there for you.
but i'm tempted to spend moar moni on dis game.
Might as well try it out again, if you don't like, then it's all good, there are many who are on the same boat as you. If you do, then good for you
Don't come back.
Game is almost better now! didn't saw anyone using a hack since a few days in the rooms i join.
there's also new weapons and maps.
Stay away from CA
Why? CA it's pretty decent game.. nooo it sucks hardcore.. but it had his time..
Well there's a few reason to come back and some to not.

The games dying, most new guns are super OP, community is horrible (more then before), the new UI is horrible and a lot more stuff.

There's a lot more maps, hardly anymore hackers, nexon is actually putting some effort in to the game now (why ?) I honestly just think its because there losing all there players...

and a lot more to say...
Meh, CA is 100% p2w, so if you're into that, go nuts.
It was good a year ago.
I havn't played since haha

Has it improved ?
Seriously... Dude read what I said above and what others have said.
I downloaded the other day played one game could not get into it
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?