Danielandsome

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Danielandsome
@danielandsome

I traded your 2nd lieutenant right?

It got hacked.


I am suspicious. Did you recover this account? If yes,I want my AQWorlds back.

I dont like being fooled.



It says from singapore. I changed the country to Malaysia last time.

Please,confess. I am begging you.


Thank you


@danialandsome
confirm recover mah he got the email lols
Suspicious this is scam.
Quote Originally Posted by Pewdz View Post
@danielandsome

I traded your 2nd lieutenant right?

It got hacked.


I am suspicious. Did you recover this account? If yes,I want my AQWorlds back.

I dont like being fooled.



It says from singapore. I changed the country to Malaysia last time.

Please,confess. I am begging you.


Thank you


@danialandsome
ohh bad to hear that..some ppl can not be trust....
by the way im selling Major Green w/out Clan for 60RM i also accept GS..
Note:
Im Trusted PPL...I Need Sure Buyer
Dude you took back your lillebrorsan-.- and you think im gonna let you have my lieutenaunt? YOU FUCKING REVOERED THAT GADAMN ACCOUNT

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

You took back my lillebrorsan.Now you report me say i hack you? JOKE LA.
If you never had taken back thelillebrorsan this wouldn't happen -.-

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

First of all,tell me wheter your are the original owner of the account.
@daniela SINCE WHEN!?

I am not the owner of lillebrorsan. Ask suerrzmw3. I told you I bought it off him. FOR 10 BUCKS.

SO I LOST 2 ACCOUNTS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

LILLEBRORSAN AND THE 2ND LIEU!?

THIS IS A JOKE.
Quote Originally Posted by Pewdz View Post
@daniela SINCE WHEN!?

I am not the owner of lillebrorsan. Ask suerrzmw3. I told you I bought it off him. FOR 10 BUCKS.

SO I LOST 2 ACCOUNTS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

LILLEBRORSAN AND THE 2ND LIEU!?

THIS IS A JOKE.
Eh when i trade my phantonbeast for your firdz,did i recover back? No right?. YOU GO CAN ASK THAT GODDAMN SELLER AND CONFIRM THAT HE HAS THE ACCOUNT.
@Genesis close this thread or delete it. I trust danielandsome. Thanks for telling the truth @danielandsome
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?