HelpKeep getting banned -.-

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Keep getting banned -.-
Supp aaiight here -->
So my 6:th account just got banned for nooooo damn reason then I sended a ban appeal for a hour ago. I dont get I didnt even hack on this account but there might be a person who rapported me but I didnt have anything on my screen that could get me banned ?
After a while I thought maybe its cause of my IP adress they keep banning me ?

So what do u guys think, leave a comment below
I would try a few things:

1. Clear browser history (for real)

2. Go to C drive> aeria games> AVA> log> delete all log files

3. Go to C drive> aeria games> AVA> avagame> config> AVAoptionsettings.ini> look for the LastChannelGroupData=(AccountID=xxxxxxxx,LastChann elGroup=x) kinda thing and delete those

That way aeria cannot track your past accounts.

then do this:

4. Make a new email and put in a new name

5. Change IP

6. Make a new aeria account and do not reveal any info connected to old accounts


You should be fine as long as you don't hack and get reported or use visual hacks.



If you don't know how to change IP try looking up your router's IP and videos on how to change the IP.
Quote Originally Posted by mikepr0z101 View Post
I would try a few things:

1. Clear browser history (for real)

2. Go to C drive> aeria games> AVA> log> delete all log files

3. Go to C drive> aeria games> AVA> avagame> config> AVAoptionsettings.ini> look for the LastChannelGroupData=(AccountID=xxxxxxxx,LastChann elGroup=x) kinda thing and delete those

That way aeria cannot track your past accounts.

then do this:

4. Make a new email and put in a new name

5. Change IP

6. Make a new aeria account and do not reveal any info connected to old accounts


You should be fine as long as you don't hack and get reported or use visual hacks.



If you don't know how to change IP try looking up your router's IP and videos on how to change the IP.
Tnx bro i hope this will work so I changed the IP just some last numbers then i deleted the "lastchanneldata" dont know why but anyway its exactly like the amount of my account that was banned =(
And the lastchannel... will not come back right ?
Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
Tnx bro i hope this will work so I changed the IP just some last numbers then i deleted the "lastchanneldata" dont know why but anyway its exactly like the amount of my account that was banned =(
And the lastchannel... will not come back right ?
Try using a IP changer software!
Also try to use something to change your IP Address
The last channel thing is just logging what accounts you log in with.

So then they can track you when you make a new account. Like you hacked on acconunt 293123213 then you make new account 21323131 they can know you were the old one from the last channel thing.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us