Question?

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Question?
I know this is an Hack site But are there many hackers? Like in everygame? I played Crossfire EU I meet about 2-3 hackers in every game.
Not as many as you think. Or at least not what I've seen.
There's hacker in every room you played in. Get use to it.
There are hackers everywhere. They are watching you...
Hackers are easy to beat...they aare all either BR or Egyptians and they have 300ping, even with an aimbot, these kids can't aim.
Im known as Weed on CF NA, many people think i hack, but CF is an easy game, recoil is easy to control...Go play CS:S if you want a challenge.
Or 1.6...U CAN'T even HARDSCOPE someone from 2 feet away and kill him, thats how bad the Reg is, and yet, I still pwn in there. #CS:GO 2 Easy-
Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
Im known as Weed on CF NA, many people think i hack

It's because you do hack.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post



It's because you do hack.
I REALLY hope I did....maybe It would make my arm stop hurting so much for twitching on kids hihi ^-^
with dat rig i wrote about, imma start making youtube vids on cf / cs:go / bf3-4 and such...we'll see, who's talking btw?
Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
I REALLY hope I did....maybe It would make my arm stop hurting so much for twitching on kids hihi ^-^
with dat rig i wrote about, imma start making youtube vids on cf / cs:go / bf3-4 and such...we'll see, who's talking btw?
I can prove it. I can go find it in your latest posts.

And you will have a big BUSTED on your face.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


I can prove it. I can go find it in your latest posts.

And you will have a big BUSTED on your face.
dat fail doe xD lol, in my post, the guy asking about how to get better in BL GM, i said hack /msg2short, its sarcasm...even hacking as a ghost won't do u good...lol, unless u have llike speed knife wich is obvious lol since ohk is patched xD anyways...got any other proof dat MIGHT actuallly MAKE me BUSTED? i wanna see u keep loosing ur time lol xD whats ur ign? i wanna quickly own u inna 1v1 with this 20fps laptopd doe
#2Stronk in DA HOUSE, smoking Weed ALL DAY!
Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
dat fail doe xD lol, in my post, the guy asking about how to get better in BL GM, i said hack /msg2short, its sarcasm...even hacking as a ghost won't do u good...lol, unless u have llike speed knife wich is obvious lol since ohk is patched xD anyways...got any other proof dat MIGHT actuallly MAKE me BUSTED? i wanna see u keep loosing ur time lol xD whats ur ign? i wanna quickly own u inna 1v1 with this 20fps laptopd doe
#2Stronk in DA HOUSE, smoking Weed ALL DAY!
Okay, first of all, learn to spell and check your grammars before you argue.
Second, I don't know what you're problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
Third, if I have to spend 24 hour just to bust you, hell, I will.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


Okay, first of all, learn to spell and check your grammars before you argue.
Second, I don't know what you're problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
Third, if I have to spend 24 hour just to bust you, hell, I will.
Then do so
Sorry im 2 HIGH IN THE SKY to care about my grammar xD
I don't have a single problem doe o.O and Well...
Go ahead darling, tell me once you found smething, wanna team view lolllllllllllllll?
Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
Then do so
Sorry im 2 HIGH IN THE SKY to care about my grammar xD
I don't have a single problem doe o.O and Well...
Go ahead darling, tell me once you found smething, wanna team view lolllllllllllllll?
Here's for you mutherchucker :http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php...917&pp=&page=8 Scroll down to see more
Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood View Post
Says: Sorry no matches blablabla please try some different terms
Quote Originally Posted by SkittlesAreGood
Hell nuh....Best hack is LESS recoil + Wallhack...NOTHING MORE....Anything more is for skill-less noobs who cant play...
Called Br's IG!
What about that? *BUSTED*
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us