Thumbs upDetectedMamo`s Hack V4.0 "Memory Hack"

Posts 16–30 of 123 · Page 2 of 9
Love The hack(Finally one that's not Xtrap detected) But whenever I join a game I get send error report.
Quote Originally Posted by extreme39756 View Post
Love The hack(Finally one that's not Xtrap detected) But whenever I join a game I get send error report.
try again
Quote Originally Posted by mamo007 View Post


try again
Yup... Just tried it again.... still getting same problem!
I keep getting kicked out of games when trying to turn on hacks i know im doing something wrong.
Gj but can you remove fly hack please? I like walk and sometimes i click it on accident and it crashes CF! Overall nice hack but highly unstable. I recommend just to stick with the basics. Wallhack,ghost no dmg zones and toggleable no grenade,flash,smoke (idc about the toggable stuff but it seems everybody hates no grenade dmg for no reason)
when i go in game and use it, it keeps saying send error report and crashes me
Quote Originally Posted by DaimondPW View Post
when i go in game and use it, it keeps saying send error report and crashes me
Yeah..... I'm getting same problem. Are you using WINDOW 7 64bit too?
thx brother working perfect
Nice work dude.
I have WALLHACK working.
Does it work for window xp? Someone answer me
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessHD! View Post
Does it work for window xp? Someone answer me
you can check that and tell me ? O.o
there is something wrong when i enter room and make it on i get this error
Send Error Report :S when i move i get this error
if i join in a room i get error
Posts 16–30 of 123 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us