Take down lifepunch!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Take down lifepunch!
Hi! MPGH should all work together to take down lifepunch! i saw what you did on the other big server eugecus and I know if we all work together we can do it to lifepunch!
Bruteforce their FTP: admin@69.162.97.99

ftp://69.162.97.99
Name: admin

Try to hack their website n shit.
@Monkeyyyy (owner/co-owner) was livestreaming and editing his shit via FileZilla and it showed at the top so gl.
Quote Originally Posted by iMudkip View Post
Hi! MPGH should all work together to take down lifepunch! i saw what you did on the other big server eugecus and I know if we all work together we can do it to lifepunch!
so lead the way and get us started
Possible if they don't have a unique password and use a string instead

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I'm trying all the strings possible, i got excited because i done username: admin password: ' or 'x'='x and my screen went white and it said loading sooo yup im trying more

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

I now have a sql injector will tell you progress
When you hack into it download everything and upload it some where xD PM me once you do. Cause I have a lua script which disables spawing props and changes the spawn up and can be hidden very easily. They will never know we hit them
Why would you attack them, what did they even do?
MPGH isn't your personal army.
If they did something to you, solve it yourself.
Agreed
I agree with Antipathy we aren't your personal army
Sup, owner of LifePunch here

You could always let me know what is it that's bothering you about LifePunch and I can work it out I'm a chill guy

I've always made my stance on hacks/cheats pretty clear; I really don't give a fuck/I'm not against them. Only reason we have an anti-cheat on our servers is that LP$ (our in-game currency) would be too easy to get with cheats/players would stop purchasing them for real money so we wouldn't be able to afford our servers

Other than that I can't really convince you not to "take us down" because I tend not to get involved in that stuff, we get attacked a lot and we just handle it on a day to day basis

Anyways if something you don't like about LifePunch is something I can work on resolving, I'm always open for suggestions
Quote Originally Posted by Mkeys View Post
Sup, owner of LifePunch here

You could always let me know what is it that's bothering you about LifePunch and I can work it out I'm a chill guy

I've always made my stance on hacks/cheats pretty clear; I really don't give a fuck/I'm not against them. Only reason we have an anti-cheat on our servers is that LP$ (our in-game currency) would be too easy to get with cheats/players would stop purchasing them for real money so we wouldn't be able to afford our servers

Other than that I can't really convince you not to "take us down" because I tend not to get involved in that stuff, we get attacked a lot and we just handle it on a day to day basis

Anyways if something you don't like about LifePunch is something I can work on resolving, I'm always open for suggestions
Lol post proof please
Check gEpeVkB.png on imgur (can't post links)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us