Private hacks

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Private hacks
Can everyone with private hacks that they're selling/willing to give away email me? Trying to see what's out there before I buy something. Also if someone has the time/is patient enough to help me learn to make my own bots I'd appreciate it if you'd email me +best.
Selling them here isn't allowed, is the problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Selling them here isn't allowed, is the problem.
You don't have to sell them "here", if you know what i mean there are other places where this could happen.
Quote Originally Posted by jahoven View Post
Can everyone with private hacks that they're selling/willing to give away email me? Trying to see what's out there before I buy something. Also if someone has the time/is patient enough to help me learn to make my own bots I'd appreciate it if you'd email me +best.
If you want to code a bot, I could probably be a resource. But you'd need to learn the functions and stuff on your own first; that's not something anyone other than yourself can teach you.
you have to find the sellers for the games
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us