WTSPrograms to Steal Keys/Keylog with

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
dude we both did mistakes why you even bothering putting up stuff because now you admit you did offer me haha and i see you posted more info on your service lol nice
You're an idiot. I'm not letting you get off scot free after accusing me of being a scammer.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
dude we both did mistakes why you even bothering putting up stuff because now you admit you did offer me haha and i see you posted more info on your service lol nice
There is nothing wrong with selling keyloggers...You just cannot advertise that you are on MPGH, but clearly in the op's thread it says the he/she is NOT selling keyloggers.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
I like how your entire tone changes the minute I put up screenshots of the conversation making you look like the idiot you are.
I offered one because you said you needed a keylogger.
Just forget @Zeus hes mad he cant have a vouch copy.
wow ok he edit his thread but ok dont care about that now and no im not mad i have money to buy his program dont need free stuff from no one
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
wow ok he edit his thread but ok dont care about that now and no im not mad i have money to buy his program dont need free stuff from no one
I editted the thread long before you contacted me. Only to add the games it would work on.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
I editted the thread long before you contacted me. Only to add the games it would work on.
oh ok cool man i dont care
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
oh ok cool man i dont care
You cared enough to post.
Anything else I need to shut you down on? No?
Then get the hell off of my thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
You cared enough to post.
Anything else I need to shut you down on? No?
Then get the hell off of my thread.
oh ok you think ur tough through the internet awesome go ahead enjoy it
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?