Master yi changes

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
You guys are idiots. CC Yi, and he's dead. Not that hard.
Mercurial scimitar saves lives.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Mercurial scimitar saves lives.
Building that is pathetic on yi since you can't do much. Costs too much gold.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Building that is pathetic on yi since you can't do much. Costs too much gold.
It gives a nice amount of ad and with that active.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


It gives a nice amount of ad and with that active.
Most people pop the active the instant they get CC'd, which allows for more CC to get onto him.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


Most people pop the active the instant they get CC'd, which allows for more CC to get onto him.
A GA works
I feel like he's a lot stronger now than he was before, especially with his Q scaling with AD. He is rather annoying if your team feeds him, so I've considering banning him in ranked.
All I know is people should stop playing this noob champion. Anyone who plays Master Yi is a terrible player.
He is getting fixed/changed with 3.11.

I think that they are going to address his potential of early game snowbally-carryness, which got a bit too high with his changes.
Quote Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
He is getting fixed/changed with 3.11.

I think that they are going to address his potential of early game snowbally-carryness, which got a bit too high with his changes.
Where'd you see this?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Where'd you see this?
Morello responded to a LoL NA forum thread about Yi.
Here is the link:
I think I've seen like 1 or 2 games where Yi hasn't gotten fed - League of Legends Community

Quote Originally Posted by Riot Morello
We're looking at some Yi fixes currently and want to get them in for 3.11 - I'd like to have some direction locked by Monday.

Unfortunately, we did not meet one goal we'd hoped to - better in high-ranked games, and not as stompy in low-ranked ones. This is still occurring, which means Yi is in beast mode for a vast majority of players.
and

Quote Originally Posted by Riot Morello
Bookmarking this for someone extrapolating their pre-conceived notions out of something that doesn't mean what they think it does. :P

We don't need to nerf Yi flat-out, but it's likely he needs more serious tuning to make it so he doesn't tear through people who can't deal with him, then allowing us to buff things that might be needed for stronger competitive play.

Though I know it's cool to call out how "all these noobs" ruin the game.
Yup he was pretty op now and banned in every ranked game, now i think he's okay but still strong.
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us