ALT Giveaway №6

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
ALT Giveaway №6
So as i said , i started Daily giveaway And this is todays Giveaway

Last Giveaway Winners Recived their Account Via PM.

Fill in the form to join Giveaway
Code:
 Lucky Number: (From 1-100)
 Why you want this account? :
 Did you thanks/rep?:
Only Applications , All other comments won't count , so please Don't spam

One random Winer will be chosen and will recive non migrated account

Thanks and Reps are appreciated
Lucky Number: (From 1-100) 17
Why you want this account? : I don't, give to the guy below if I win.
Did you thanks/rep?: Hell no :> <3
Lucky Number: (From 1-100)13
Why you want this account? :because i have lung cancer and want to enjoy my last weeks of life xD
Did you thanks/rep?:yes
Lucky Number: 51
Why you want this account? : I really want to try myself on a premium server
Did you thanks/rep?: Yessir!
Lucky Number: 76
Why you want this account? : I think i deserve another one :P
Did you thanks/rep?: Sure do once again



Quote Originally Posted by kismalac27 View Post
Lucky Number: 51
Why you want this account? : I really want to try myself on a premium server
Did you thanks/rep?: Yessir!
Heres one shared by @FnCPro - Credits goes to him. (Note: You cant change the password )

thetechpony@yahoo.com : freemcaccount1
Quote Originally Posted by Flamegunners View Post
Lucky Number: 76
Why you want this account? : I think i deserve another one :P
Did you thanks/rep?: Sure do once again



Heres one shared by @FnCPro - Credits goes to him. (Note: You cant change the password )

thetechpony@yahoo.com : freemcaccount1

Really? You are in wrong thred , if you want to giveaway account PM him instead of posting here. Don't reply to this comment
Lucky Number: 69
Why you want this account? : cause i can
Did you thanks/rep?: i did press thanks
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post
Lucky Number: 69
Why you want this account? : cause i can
Did you thanks/rep?: i did press thanks
Good to hear
Lucky Number:40
Why you want this account? :I never had a minecraft premiium account
Did you thanks/rep?:YES!
Lucky Number: (From 1-100):50
Why you want this account? :Im poor.:O
Did you thanks/rep?:yes
Lucky Number: (From 1-100):84
Why you want this account? : Just testing my luck
Did you thanks/rep?: Yep.
Lucky Number: (From 1-100): 9
Why you want this account? : I used to have a Minecraft Account until my Friend change the password and it was so fun So I want an account of mine own !
Did you thanks/rep?: Of course !
Lucky Number: (From 1-100): 7
Why you want this account?: I want to be-able to play with friends multiplayer and I cannot afford my own minecraft account :/
Did you thanks/rep?: Yes
Lucky Number: 97
Why you want this account? : To troll people.
Did you thanks/rep?: Yes
Lucky Number: (From 1-100):55
Why you want this account? :My other one got hacked
Did you thanks/rep?:Yep
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?