doesnt work for me
FIX FOR COMBAT ARMS CRASHING!
Is there anyway you could upload the updated files? My game won't work after the last update and I can't find the files anywhere.
I just overwrote the BlackCipher dll's after the patch and it froze up, 5th time now. Was working flawlessly before new patch. 

you need the updated files
Yeah someone download the latest EU Blackcipher files and upload it here plz
Hopefully it works again.
Hopefully it works again.I really need these EU black cipher files. Pls.......
It does not even have to be EU files, BlackCipher files of someone from NA whose game does not have any problem also works. COME ON THERE MUST BE SOMEONE WHOSE CA WORKS LOL.
Thanks so much! I can play now!
Working? Still crashing w/o a message at all after trying to turn CANA NX CHAMS on
My combat arms still crashing after I downloaded the EU's blackchiper. My combat arms sends me to lobby in the middle of a game and gives me a frozen lobby too. Also happens after the game ends.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Europe HacksHY ALL FIX FOR COMBAT ARMS WORKING HACKFU 24 Combat Arms HelpCombat arms crash promblem fix by a kid
3 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsYay, My own settings for Combat Arms!
23 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsBest place to get hacks for Combat Arms?CA 4 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[Release]LOLWAT | C++ Trainer for Combat ArmsKI 19
