Can't play combat arms ru?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can't play combat arms ru?
can someone help me out? downloaded and registered but when I try to start the game I get this screen. What do I do?

I live in New York btw


i.imgur . co m /scp4aZ1.png

remove spaces or look at attached imagine
Quote Originally Posted by Fund View Post
can someone help me out? downloaded and registered but when I try to start the game I get this screen. What do I do?

I live in New York btw


i.imgur . co m /scp4aZ1.png

remove spaces or look at attached imagine
enter your mobile number and you will receive a code to activate for your account
It didnt give me a code
Quote Originally Posted by Fund View Post
can someone help me out? downloaded and registered but when I try to start the game I get this screen. What do I do?

I live in New York btw


i.imgur . co m /scp4aZ1.png

remove spaces or look at attached imagine
Вводишь номер с российским регистром? то есть российский номер короче? формата 7 9608665495? типа так?
Phone number only from Europe and Russia and CIS .............. U.S. AND AMERICA IS NOT ALLOWE
How could I get a fake number or spoof it?
i have to this problem and i from israel
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?