4D1 V39 Trainer By Coper

Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by sdfsdfacfadsx View Post
exactly the same Version, says zm is not running
I start the Programm, then COD but get this error
Try first Cod then trainer
Say:
zm isn't open

My version 39.1310.1
Quote Originally Posted by ton_bjj View Post
Say:
zm isn't open

My version 39.1310.1
Did you start game first then trainer ?
Did you start trainer as admin ?
Yes, I started t6zm first and then the trainer as admin.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Did you start game first then trainer ?
Did you start trainer as admin ?
Yes, I started t6zm first and then the trainer as admin.
Where i can Download the trainer??
Game crashes when I buy guns and God mode doesnt work at all. Only thing that works for me is money ...
Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
Game crashes when I buy guns and God mode doesnt work at all. Only thing that works for me is money ...
all works but for some maps might be buggy

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gainb View Post
Hasn't worked once.
i dont know mate. all tested working.
god/invis don't work
Inf. ammo doesn't work. Sometimes. With primary.
Quote Originally Posted by skylineenzocosta View Post
Ty for sharing, i like this software.
thanks mate

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gainb View Post
god/invis don't work
Well They might be buggy sometimes.
I could not make it work, will leave some update? Know another trainer that works in version 39?
Quote Originally Posted by Coper View Post
Well They might be buggy sometimes.
Hasn't worked once.
Quote Originally Posted by texasblood View Post
God mode doesnt work at all
Not trying to offend your work, I appreciate it, I'm just hoping for a fix or an update.
how to use this trianer???
it say"zm isn't open!"
help plez
Posts 16–30 of 47 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?