OutdatedV32-Stats Changer/Rest of Camo Unlockers

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
I don't know how to use it.
Tutorial please ?
Probably It's For Their V.I.Ps And At First They Don't Want From Us To Learn How To Work With It...?!?
Guys....
Unlocking camos: Click buttons
Stats: Write value in textbox and you're done.


---------- Post added at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by alirezaxfa View Post
3 Person Asked How To Use It And Still No Answer...
Next time mention me.
@Lovroman
Thanks!
doesn't works for me,

I have vengeance-dlc and last operation2 update... wtf

and my game version is: 39.1337.4 ¿?
@ @Horror Mark all my stuff except Zombie trainer as outdated.
4D1 is running different V32 .
They are running V33!!
You can use my Art Of War Trainer here!
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
Mark all my stuff except Zombie trainer as outdated.
4D1 is running different V32 .
Do you any address of weapons on the steam version?i cant update the weapons addresses
Quote Originally Posted by harleyluya View Post
Do you any address of weapons on the steam version?i cant update the weapons addresses
I have all adresses for steam version V33 .
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
I have all adresses for steam version V33 .
can you send me or post? just for weapons
Quote Originally Posted by harleyluya View Post
can you send me or post? just for weapons
Ask Kendo..He didn't allow me to share them with anyone
Then Plz Just Make It "Rest Of The Camo Unlockers" 'Cause Stats Changer Is Just A Distraction For Those
Who Are Looking For It!
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?