ExclamationRequest for bots + Other requests

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Request for bots + Other requests
Can someone make me a bot that simply farms Diamonds of Nulgath? That would be really nice, considering I'm a total newb when it comes to Nulgath (I'm pro-Legion).

Also, is there a way to somehow hack quests to make them complete without actually doing anything? I saw that there is some packet spamming thing.

Does anyone have the most recent copy of Dark Mystic, and does it work? I really want to use it.
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
Can someone make me a bot that simply farms Diamonds of Nulgath? That would be really nice, considering I'm a total newb when it comes to Nulgath (I'm pro-Legion).

Also, is there a way to somehow hack quests to make them complete without actually doing anything? I saw that there is some packet spamming thing.

Does anyone have the most recent copy of Dark Mystic, and does it work? I really want to use it.
Diamonds are honestly not that hard to get :l
And no, we can't auto-complete quests and if it did exist AE would've patched it.
You should download Abood's trainer pack, it has literally every trainer released as of last year.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...acks-pack.html
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Diamonds are honestly not that hard to get :l
And no, we can't auto-complete quests and if it did exist AE would've patched it.
You should download Abood's trainer pack, it has literally every trainer released as of last year.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...acks-pack.html
That file contains a lot of viruses, I'd suggest you don't download that.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
That file contains a lot of viruses, I'd suggest you don't download that.
Just noticed lul, but most trainers released back then were detected as virus, dunno why probably because it was made in Delphi...
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Just noticed lul, but most trainers released back then were detected as virus, dunno why probably because it was made in Delphi...
In one of the posts JamesRo confirmed one of them stole accounts, I'd stay away if I was the OP.
Use Le Bot 7.6, use Mana Golem bot!
can some one make a reputation bot for "/join dragonrune"? for necro, spell caster, elemental and druid rep?
thanks in advance guys.
^_^
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us