hi I am having problem with getting the drop rates to work at all yesterday it was fine now it doesn't work please help
OutdatedBorderlands 2 Cheat Compilation (Spawn Mod, Gold Chest, Drop Mod) [All DLC Update]
The region balance modifier is not working, whenever i try to click it just freezes the ce and says "not responding"
hello.thx for the table,i have a question about skills,i try put like some skills to lv 10 but seems not working then lv to 10 but not give the stats,can tell me if its working?
I am also having problems with the loot drops. Can not get any legendary's. This could be a problem since the new level 72 upgrade not sure. Also what are the correct settings for rate drops with player 1 through boss.
Thanks Diskman
Thanks Diskman
Sorry still not working. can do purples, blues, greens but not legendary's. I and another friend only get skins, heads and white when we use legendary's only.
Thanks Diskman
Thanks Diskman
So it's not just me ...... I'm experiencing the exact same problem with no legendaries dropping at all and no loot-sploder either since 3days ago after one of the automatic Steam updates....bugger ! Currently level 66 / Cheat Engine 6.3
Thanks
Phoenix456
Thanks
Phoenix456
Two things. One's a question, the other is an observation/bug report.
First - Is there a way to toy around with the elemental damage type of a weapon? I'm not entirely sure what the weapon address property is supposed to do as there's nothing in the table to document that property.
Second - There seems to be occasional inconsistencies with being able to disable/turn off functions/scripts. Most notable are properties in Current Weapon and the Mouse Activated update level script. The first isn't too much of a problem since all that results in is that when you swap weapons you end up with accidentally making all your weapons have the same property you applied (ie. If I changed damage of a weapon to 50 and unchecked the base damage and calculated damage boxes, sometimes it seemed to not turn off and when I swapped weapons the result is that all 4 of my weapons now ended up with base damage of 50). The second one is more problematic since as you noted in your documentation of the mouse activated update level script, it causes the game to crash. I find that on multiple attempts at running this table that there seems to be no way to actually turn off that script without just quitting the game (I tried unchecking the script itself, unchecking the whole script category, unchecking enable, quitting the table, and quitting cheat engine).
I'm currently running CE 6.3 and the .CT version off your Google Drive. I'm not sure what the difference between the .CT version and .CETrainer versions are.
First - Is there a way to toy around with the elemental damage type of a weapon? I'm not entirely sure what the weapon address property is supposed to do as there's nothing in the table to document that property.
Second - There seems to be occasional inconsistencies with being able to disable/turn off functions/scripts. Most notable are properties in Current Weapon and the Mouse Activated update level script. The first isn't too much of a problem since all that results in is that when you swap weapons you end up with accidentally making all your weapons have the same property you applied (ie. If I changed damage of a weapon to 50 and unchecked the base damage and calculated damage boxes, sometimes it seemed to not turn off and when I swapped weapons the result is that all 4 of my weapons now ended up with base damage of 50). The second one is more problematic since as you noted in your documentation of the mouse activated update level script, it causes the game to crash. I find that on multiple attempts at running this table that there seems to be no way to actually turn off that script without just quitting the game (I tried unchecking the script itself, unchecking the whole script category, unchecking enable, quitting the table, and quitting cheat engine).
I'm currently running CE 6.3 and the .CT version off your Google Drive. I'm not sure what the difference between the .CT version and .CETrainer versions are.
Techno - I also became a member to simply thank you for an awesome script, has added hours of fun to my BL2 playtime, which had become redundant and repetitive. Wonderful work.
That being said, I can confirm the legendary drops and lootsploder issues are a result of the ultimate vault hunter 2 package and new levels released this week :-( As is the enemy leveling up isn't working any longer either.
So, even though you have a life ;-) any attention to this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks again.
That being said, I can confirm the legendary drops and lootsploder issues are a result of the ultimate vault hunter 2 package and new levels released this week :-( As is the enemy leveling up isn't working any longer either.
So, even though you have a life ;-) any attention to this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks again.
I am aware that the latest DLC broke some stuff like the Drop Rate Mod and Lootsplosion. I am looking into fixing these so please be patient. Also in the works is a way to re-enable black/modded gear and other fun goodies.
I dont know why but everytime i use the 3rd person mod bullets usually go backward
Techno - We r appreciative and patient, and thank you so much for your efforts. It REALLY is appreciated! 

I registered simply to get this cheat table, but everytime I load it and try to Enable it, nothing happens. I have tried multiple times, restarting BL2, reopening CE, etc. and cannot get it to enable. What am I doing wrong?
All I'm trying to do is hack the Tiny Tina slots to get me legendaries/pearls.
All I'm trying to do is hack the Tiny Tina slots to get me legendaries/pearls.
The steps to get it to enable/hook to BL2:
1. Start BL2
2. (I am not entirely sure if this step is necessary) Start Cheat Engine
3. Load your game
4. (I am not entirely sure if this step is necessary) Attach Cheat Engine to the Borderlands 2 process
5. Open the Borderlands2.cetrainer or .CT, allow LUA scripts when the prompt asks
6. Select Enable in the new table menu
7. In your BL2 game, open and close your inventory to update the values in the table
1. Start BL2
2. (I am not entirely sure if this step is necessary) Start Cheat Engine
3. Load your game
4. (I am not entirely sure if this step is necessary) Attach Cheat Engine to the Borderlands 2 process
5. Open the Borderlands2.cetrainer or .CT, allow LUA scripts when the prompt asks
6. Select Enable in the new table menu
7. In your BL2 game, open and close your inventory to update the values in the table
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Borderlands 2 HacksBorderlands 2 Cheat Compilation (Spawn Mod, Gold Chest, Drop Mod) [Torgue Update]TE 49 Borderlands 2 HacksBorderlands 2 Cheat Compilation (Spawn Mod, Gold Chest, Drop Mod) [Hammerlock Update]TE 232 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling Borderlands 2 steam account with Fallout new vegas AND ALL DLCs CHEAP! READ 0 Borderlands 2 Hacks[All Versions] Cheat Table Compilation (Working God Mode, Spawn Mod, Gold Keys, ect)TE 35 Runescape Hacks / BotsCheat engine and runescape gold hack?
12
