DetectedLMAOBOX Hack 1.4.3 crashfix

Posts 121–132 of 132 · Page 9 of 9
I'm sorry but. This has never been posted here.

Team Fortress 2 Hacking Logic

---> You Suck 1%

---> Why the fuck not 99.99%
How about charging this for $1.00-3.00 to filter out the
leechers!
Detected, I was using this a long time but now it just vac bans upon joining a server.
Nothing can be done, as time goes on things will be patched there is nothing you can do but adjust.
All hacks are detected, ''Use at your own risk'', it's not even a risk because you know you're going to be banned if you use it...
For some reason this wont even work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by cuolua View Post
For some reason this wont even work for me.
Because its detected.

We gotta wait for 1.4.4
lmaobox is this detected? if so when well it be updated
when I launch after I press ok on the warning, it closes and the hack doesn't inject?
Quote Originally Posted by JackThePad View Post
when I launch after I press ok on the warning, it closes and the hack doesn't inject?
It closed because System32 detected a virus. So just remove the Folder called "System32" and then restart your computer so it can fix it.
Quote Originally Posted by wut12345 View Post
It closed because System32 detected a virus. So just remove the Folder called "System32" and then restart your computer so it can fix it.
Don't forget to type "unbind all" in your console.

There's a bunch of performance enhancing spirits inside TF2, but they are bound up by Valve to prevent players from discovering them (only Gaben can use them). Some include Shoot-Anywhere-Get-Headshot spirit, Earrape-taunt spirit, and Get-All-Achievements-And-Items spirit. In order to utilize these spirits, one must unbind all of them. Hence the "unbind all".
Posts 121–132 of 132 · Page 9 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?