Black Shot Japan Tutorial
Well, since i released a crossfire japan tutorial, I'm also going to tell you how to download the japanese version.
go to blackshot.jp, click the big button. Use the video to guide you through the process. Use this for the hiranga captcha thing
Japanese Alphabetⓘ
blackshot.jp
http://www.filefront.com/14248555/Bl..._JP_setup.exe/ⓘ
download the client there. I hope whoever runs this part of the forum will accept the outside link. I cant upload here due to the large file size.
btw its not as big as the crossfire tut so i hope u can see what im doing.
go to blackshot.jp, click the big button. Use the video to guide you through the process. Use this for the hiranga captcha thing
Japanese Alphabetⓘ
blackshot.jp
http://www.filefront.com/14248555/Bl..._JP_setup.exe/ⓘ
download the client there. I hope whoever runs this part of the forum will accept the outside link. I cant upload here due to the large file size.
btw its not as big as the crossfire tut so i hope u can see what im doing.

